Lone Star Middle School Choral Department
Lone Star Choirs
The First Concert is November 14th
The following recordings replace handouts that would be in the student conference folders.
Looking to practice identifying Solfege and Rhythms? Maybe want to review the Theory? Use the links below!
6th Grade Solfege Practice 1 (Did in class)
Theory Sheet Practice
Theory 1.1 Solfege Practice
Theory 1.2 Treble Clef (G Clef) Letter Names Practice
Theory 1.4 Bass Clef (F Clef) Letter Names Practice
Theory 1.5 Letter Name Whole Step/Half Step Practice (Note, M2 is Whole Step and m2 is Half Step)
Theory 1.6 Creating Intervals (Change the second note using the buttons to create the interval asked for)
Creating Scales (C, G, and D major)
Theory 1.7 Creating Scales (Adding E and A Major)
Theory 1.8 Creating Scales (Adding B, F#, and C# Major)
- Easy Difficulty (Whole Notes, Half Notes)
- Medium Difficulty (Whole Notes, Half Notes, Quarter Notes)
- Hard Difficulty (Whole Notes, Dotted Half Notes, Half Notes, Dotted Quarter Notes, Quarter Notes, Eighth Notes)
Miss us at the Open House? Check out the powerpoint below!
- Treble Choir (1st Period)
- Chamber Chorale (2nd Period)
- Concert Choir (4th Period)
- Advanced Concert Choir (6th Period)